Friday, April 27, 2012

My cell phone!!

I´m not a fan of the technology, but this helps me in my daily life. The technology is present in different areas of my life; social life, work, studies, etc. Now, if I were to choose my favorite piece of technology, I choose my cell phone. I have a normal cell phone, not prehistoric, but neither of latest model. My cell phone was a gift for my birthday, of my friend, her name is Constanza. I have it three months ago. I used my cell phone it daily and I occupied it for different functions: I can make and receive telephone calls, I can send and receive text messages, I see pictures, I play games, I listen to music. I also use it as an alarm, phone book, clock, etc.. But above all, I like my phone because I can communicate with my loved ones far away. My cell phone is not essential to my life, but helps me in my daily life.

3 comments:

  1. I am not very fans of the tencnología either, but it is true!, sometimes it is necessary =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The phone really helps in life, because I can communicate with my family in the week :) I agree with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cell es my favorite piece of technology too. But I forgot say that is my alarm daily, this is very important for to get up. Kiss

    ReplyDelete