Friday, June 29, 2012

Italy...a country of dreams.

My favourite country to visit is Italy, because this country is the most important artistic and cultural center in the World. The country I would like to visit is Italy because I think is a beautiful and magic place. As well Italy had a considerable art history with a famous artist, such as Miguel Angel. In Italy art is everywhere, just like love is in France.

I know about Italy some things such as the beautiful Toscana, the wonderful "Sixtina Charpel", the "Roman Coliseum", and the "Pisa tower". Also I know that Italy is famous for here Mediterranean gastronomy: the pizza, pasta, risotto, polenta and wine. In politics, Italy was famous for the Mussolini dictatorship and the Berlusconi scandal.

If I travel to Italy I would like to visit the Vatican and Toscana. I would like to eat pasta, pizza and cannelloni in a "Trattoria". Also I would enjoy the art, music and the opera. I would also like to know the schools and their teaching methods. Then I could implement these methods in Chilean schools.

Also I like the art world and this country is a great exponent. I think thay Italy is a very quiet and also motivating country. 

I wouldn’t like to work, study or live in Italy, because I want to live in my country always and I love the Chilean art. But, I also love the Italian art. I would study art in Italy and I would work in Florence sometime. But, I prefer to live in my country. 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment